Meetings occur every other month on a Saturday at the FIND Food Bank Office.
To be a member of this program, you must apply and meet these eligibility requirements:
- High School student in FIND’s service area
- Demonstrate leadership qualities through community involvement
- Attend 4 out of 6 FYAC meetings
- Attend 3 Youth Saturday events
- Maintain a 2.8 GPA or above
- Write 1 newsletter blog post for FIND Food Bank
- Attend FIND Food Bank’s Telethon event in April
- Show active participation at council meetings
- Uphold FIND’s mission and values through one’s social media platforms
Only two students will be chosen from each high school. Council members will be selected for their willingness to go above and beyond to speak out and serve their community.
FIND is currently not accepting new members. However, applications open up again in August 2022. Check back in again soon for more information.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
In the meantime… Youth Can Volunteer Too!